Support Costa Crociere Foundation
Be part of building a happier future for everyone
By giving your five per thousand to Costa Crociere Foundation, you can help to steer the world in the right direction: towards safeguarding the marine ecosystem, reducing pollution and protecting the vulnerable in society by giving them shelter, assistance and education. TAX CODE 02278760992
Donating your five per thousand to a nonprofit organisation is a worthy act that costs nothing
There’s an easy way to lend a hand to those in need and to help safeguard the environment: donate the five per thousand deduction from your salary to Costa Crociere Foundation.
WHAT IS THE FIVE PER THOUSAND (5×1000) DEDUCTION?
5×1000 is a percentage part of income tax that Italians can donate to a named nonprofit association, community service or cultural institution.
Italian law allows taxpayers to devolve 0.005% from the annual tax returns of physical persons (IRPEF) in support of bodies delivering socially relevant services (voluntary and nonprofit associations, associations for social advancement, scientific and health research bodies, and other accredited associations) by naming them in the relevant section of their income tax form.
WHO CAN DONATE 5X1000?
Anyone submitting a tax return can donate their 5×1000 to Costa Crociere Foundation by adding our tax code 02278760992 in the relative box.
IS 5X1000 REALLY FREE?
Devolving 5×1000 to Costa Crociere Foundation will cost you nothing.
If you decide not to name a beneficiary of your 5×1000, that part of your IRPEF income tax will simply be paid to the government.
IF I DECIDE TO DONATE MY 5X1000 DO I HAVE TO STOP MY 8X1000 DONATION?
You do not have to choose between the 5×1000 and the 8×1000, they can both be devolved as you choose. So the 8×1000 can go to a religious institution and the 5×1000 to Costa Crociere Foundation.
WHY SHOULD I DONATE 5X1000 TO COSTA CROCIERE FOUNDATION?
By giving your five per thousand to Costa Crociere Foundation, you can help to steer the world in the right direction: towards safeguarding the marine ecosystem, reducing pollution and protecting the vulnerable in society by giving them shelter, assistance and education. That way you can make a difference to the lives of many around the world.
By working together we can make a difference, cleaning up our seas and looking after the less fortunate.
HOW CAN I DONATE MY 5X1000 TO COSTA CROCIERE FOUNDATION?
You can donate your 5×1000 to Costa Crociere Foundation by simply entering our tax code – 02278760992 – and signing the “Scelta per la destinazione del cinque per mille dell’IRPEF” [Choice of beneficiary of five per thousand in IRPEF income tax statement] section, beside the box entitled: “Sostegno del volontariato e delle altre organizzazioni non lucrative di utilità sociale…” [Support for voluntary sector and other nonprofit and socially useful organisations] on the 730 Income Tax Return form or Physical Persons Income (former Unified form).
You can devolve your 5×1000 to Costa Crociere Foundation even if you’re not required to file a tax return, by following these simple steps:
1. Download the “Scheda per la scelta della destinazione dell’8 per mille, del 5 per mille e del 2 per mille dell’IRPEF” form [“How to devolve the 8×1000, 5×1000 and 2×1000 from income tax (IRPEF) payable by physical persons”]. Or fill out the same form in your Unified Certification issued by your employer or by INPS.
2. Enter our tax code – 02278760992 – and sign the “Scelta per la destinazione del cinque per mille dell’IRPEF” [Choice of beneficiary of five per thousand in IRPEF income tax statement] section, beside the box entitled: “Support for voluntary sector and other nonprofit and socially useful organisations..”
3. Post the form, FREE OF CHARGE, via the Italian post office or via an intermediary (tax professional, CAF tax advisor, banks, etc.) in a sealed envelope with the wording “Scelta per la destinazione del cinque per mille dell’IRPEF” [Choice of beneficiary of five per thousand in IRPEF income tax statement] along with named body’s tax code and your own name/surname as the taxpayer.
4. Don’t forget you can specify a preference for each section of the form: 5×1000, 8×1000 and 2×1000. One does not exclude the other.
ARE THERE ANY DEADLINES TO MEET?
– 7 July 2017: for taxpayers seeking professional assistance for the compilation of their tax returns and/or sending the 730 form via:
withholding agents acting as direct taxation bodies or via intermediaries;
Caf tax advisory agencies, accountants and accredited intermediaries.
– 23 July 2017: ONLY for individuals compiling and submitting themselves a 730 form pre-compiled by the national Tax Authority.
PF Income Tax Form (former Unified form):
– 30 September 2017: if the Income form is submitted electronically via the Authority’s Fisconline and Entratel online services, having set up an account and security PIN, or when the form is submitted by authorised intermediaries.
–from 2 May to 30 June 2017: if a paper copy of the Income form is sent via standard mail. The latter option is only available to authorized taxpayers, i.e. tax subjects who, despite being eligible to use the 730 form and not having an employer or being a pension-holder, are required to declare any income subject to separate taxation and substitute tax in a section of the Unified form, or who are submitting income tax returns for deceased taxpayers, or who don’t have a withholding agent due to a break in employment or because they are out of the country.
Important: the deadline for submitting income tax returns via the Income form may be extended so we recommend you check the latest terms with the Italian Tax Authority.